Ocean-View Condos for Sale in Nanaimo
Welcome to Harbourview District
Here at Harbourview District, we are proud to have condos for sale right here in beautiful Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Our properties for sale tout panoramic ocean views, accessible amenities, and some of the top lifestyle ranking features on Vancouver Island. Described as an emerging “vibrant, walkable, and diverse hub of landscaped walkways, roadways to accommodate bike lanes, coffee shops, boutiques, seating, and public art”, our emerging master-planned community will marry Nanaimo’s rich history, high-end modern facilities, and unbeatable sea-to-sky views and outdoor recreation.
Harbourview District, Where High-Scale Living Meets Small-Town Community Charm
Property details of our condos for sale include:
- A mere ve-minute walk to the scenic Downtown core
- Panoramic ocean views that are the staple of British Columbia, a multitude of biking and hiking trails, and easy accessibility to a variety of seawalls, parks, and general outdoor recreation outlets
- Easy access to transportation and highway corridors connecting you to North Nanaimo.
- Active preservation of the south-end historyBy car, immediate accessibility to Island Highway, Vancouver Island’s main highway; a ve minute drive to Harbour Air and Helijet, making Vancouver just one quick right away; a 30- minute drive to scenic Parksville and its coveted Qualicum Beach; and a one-and-a-half hour’s drive to the Mt. Washington Alpine Resort
- Lush green space and connective walkways between buildings and facilities, combining all the convenience of a city with the idyllic scenery of a small town
- An emphasis on community culture and harmony unseen in other Nanaimo condos and the general real estate market
- A pet-friendly policy
- An array of nearby amenities
Family-friendly features such as waterparks, playgrounds, and basketball courts Myriad commercial, educational, and recreational public facilities
A vibrant Downtown core dotted with art, cafes, restaurants, bistros, and nightlife Community activities, such as the weekend-long International Bathtub and Dragon Boat races A quick ferry-ride to the gorgeous Gabriola Islands
Min Walk to Retail and Restaurants
Min Walk to Harbourair Connect to Vancouver
Min Drive to Hiking and Biking Trails
Hour Drive to Mt. Washington Alpine Resort
Redefined City Living
Nestled on the eastern side of Vancouver Island, near the heart of downtown Nanaimo. Harbourview District puts you in the epicenter of a thriving downtown core and a short stroll to the revitalized Commercial Street, giving you access to a wide variety of one-of-a-kind retail shops, like Archer and Arrow, Gabriels Café and Cold Front Gelato.
A local favourite, the Vault Café features great coffee and breakfast selections, all within walking distance to your new home. Port Place Shopping Centre offers a great selection of shops and services – everything from eye care to medical, banking and hearing services, and more, anchored by Thrifty Foods, London Drugs, BC Liquor, Dollarama and Starbucks.
In this ever-changing workplace, your new home is walking distance to The Network Hub on Wallace Street – a co-working space where entrepreneurs share an affordable office space with like-minded individuals.